small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: ripped from the internets

Tuesday, May 2

ripped from the internets




Death’s Door A-Z

Accent: None, except that I have a really bad habit of picking up any dialect I’m around for a day or two.

Booze: Jim Beam & coke

Chore I hate: I have a huge apartment and dusting it sucks.

Dog or cat: cats

Essential electronics: my computer and TV

Favorite Cologne: it’s called soap and water you fey little bitches. Try taking a hot shower sometimes and see if you can smell the difference.

Gold or Silver: Silver is the only way to go

Hometown: Kansas City, Mo

Insomnia: all the fuckin time.

Job Title: I actually don’t know what my fuckin title is?

Kids: none (that I know of).

Living arrangements: single, meaning it’s just me

Most admirable traits: trusting and honest

Not going to cop to: fetishes

Overnight hospital stays: many

Phobias: don’t ask and I won’t tell

Quote: "small brush shouldn’t fuck with big timber". This old man used to tell me that all the time, it took me years to understand it.

Religion: lord of the breast

Siblings: Two

Time I wake up: between 4:40 and 5:00 am

Unusual talent or skill: I don’t get shook

Vegetable I love: isn’t meat a vegetable?

Worst habit: impulsive and stubborn, which is actually two but who’s counting?

X-rays: a few

Yummy foods I make: pot roast, fried chicken, breakfast.

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home