small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: battle dancing

Wednesday, May 9

battle dancing


I don’t give a damn who you are.

Fuckin up about the queen’s age and then trying to play it off by winking won’t fly.


Who else but the Queen of England can call you an “uncivilized American cretin” with just a look?












The older I get the more I learn that there’s shit I just can’t do like I used too.

Either because I don’t have the stamina anymore or more then likely because I know better then to try some shit.

Take for example this cat up in Connecticut who after a day of drinking decided he could bust a move to only end up dying.

Yeah this drunk muthafucker was hanging out in a parking lot with a bunch of folks who were dancing and shit. He gets his groove on and decides to challenge this other muthafucker to a dance-off?

So they started battle-dancing.

Ok, just for the record, tell me muthafuckers aren’t battle-dancing still? What is this, 1984?

Anyway old numb-nuts is battle-dancing away when he decided to bust out one of his old school moves and do a front flip.

He front flipped right on to his head and died as a result of busting his shit up. I should add that old boy was forty-eight years old which is pure proof that drinking makes you stupid.

But I can’t be too hard on the dead because I’ve been there.

It wasn’t too many years ago that I found myself watching a bunch of kids break dance. I had just walked out of the Hurricane and wasn’t feeling no pain if you know what I be saying.

As a matter of fact I was so drunk to the point where I just knew that I could break dance like a muthafucker and was just scant seconds from attempting to do so when a friend stopped me.

Thank god for small favors huh? I can picture myself trying to throw down and breaking all kinds of bones and shit and becoming a pee soaked broken mess.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, 10,000 dead in Kansas. Well, accodding to the Magic Negro

And Silky Pony will "look" into building 7
MM

4:54 AM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

I love that picture of the Queen giving Dubya the non-verbal smackdown. There are VOLUMES in that one look.

I can't believe he winked at her. Cheeky little fuck! Arrogant twit! But what can you expect from the ignorant fuck who thought it would be a good idea to give Angela Merkel an unsolicited shoulder rub (http://www.losblogueros.net/mt-weblog/fotos/bush_groping_merkel.jpg).

What a doofus.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh BDS. It's a wonder to see it's braineating effects on the likes of xavier.
MM

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Smith expert tree climber

I do not like GW, but I hate the entire idea of brittish royalty!!! I am an american and I dont have to like anybody. But the british royalty with whom we have went to war with twice over wanting to be free and such well-- I like them the least. Other brits are ok though.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home