small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: give Fred a golf cart

Wednesday, May 23

give Fred a golf cart


I understand that to play the game of golf takes a great deal of skill. And of course there’s the ongoing raging debate on if golf’s actually a sport.

But that’s neither here nor there because it all amounts to shit if you can’t drive the fuckin golf cart.

I’m talking about this old cat up near San Diego who died after somehow driving his fuckin golf cart off a seventy-five foot cliff.

How in the fuck do you do that and why was there a seventy-five foot cliff on the muthafuckin golf course to begin with?

Who designs this shit, fuckin Klingons?

And since we’re on the subject of how to know when god hates you. Did you hear about all the drama that went on over at Jerry Falwell’s funeral?

From what my many inside sources tell me, the cops busted this student with a trunk full of homemade bombs and shit who was up to no good.

There were some folks protesting Falwell’s funeral and I guess he was gonna go after em.

Which to tell you the truth would have been fine by me since my many inside sources tell me that the protesters happened to be non other then Fred Phelps and his incestuous clan of confused retards.

I’m guessing this kid was gonna fuck somebody’s shit up and it was gonna be Fred’s. If my many inside sources are right I’m sorry the kid missed his chance. I’m just sayin and shit.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger OMMAG said...

Maybe when you get old and tired of all the crap ...... driving your cart off the 70 foot cliff is the BEST choice! Maybe.

9:45 AM  
Blogger ajw308 said...

Rumor has it that he swerved to avoid the mine field.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

Old Fred will kick off soon. Better to let him die of natural causes than for him to be a martyr to people who go along with his warped thinking.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Spyder said...

Good point Michelle!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Sapphire Raven Says...Dam logons not working fuck it.......Evermore


You know why they do that. It's because the game is so dam boring. I say we put black lights in every golf course and paint the balls neon pink.....At least that way we could see the dam ball......Evermore

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home