small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Sunday, January 26

Dammit, all the women in my life are going thru issues. I know they’ll work past the shit but it hurts me nevertheless. A cat can only offer so much then its time to step back and let em deal on their own. But its times like this that I wish I had a cape and a bigass S on my chest. Or God, I so much want to be a knight in shiny armor so as to ride up and save the day. My old school instinct is to start whacking on muthafucker’s but this ain’t back in the day, so what’s a cat to do? If I had my way I’d have the lottery in my back pocket so as to take all the women I love dearly and buy a huge house and keep em safe and happy. But they’re all independent women so would that make it better? I just want em all happy cause that’s what make me happy. But if they weren’t independent women, then they wouldn’t be who they are. There in lies the rub. Wheel’s within wheels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home