small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Thursday, May 29

I was watching the TV the other night when I saw this McDonald’s commercial, did you know that for ten bucks a muthafucker can buy himself a whole fuckin bucket of Chicken McNugget’s? I got fucked up one night and ordered some McNugget’s, shit tasted like crunchy fat, I mean that when I bit one it squooshed between my fuckin teeth. OH-MY-GOD, I thought, what the fuck was that shit I just swallowed? I bet biting into a neck cyst would taste better. Real white meat my ass. Michelle bitches at me cause I love fish sticks, and she can’t see the difference, but the key word there is fish, as in fish from the sea, not fried lard flavored with chicken grease and flour. If chickens do have cocks I bet that’s where they go, into the stinkin Chicken McNuggets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home