small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Sure, you can fuckin ask me anything</strong>

Friday, December 19

Sure, you can fuckin ask me anything

My sister who’s a supervisor for Children’s Services here in the state of Missouri just called me at work with a question. What’s the difference between a transsexual, a transvestite, and a transgender? I was compelled to ask why because I could hear a lot of people behind her. “Oh, I’m in a meeting with a bunch of social worker’s”. So I explained to her and the whole group what the difference was between the three. Damn, sometimes I think my knowledge base runs too deep. “Hey, let me call my big brother, he works for the Government and knows all about this kind of fucked up shit”. I’m just sayin in all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home