small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>The fuck?</strong>

Wednesday, January 21

The fuck?

What? Has everybody gone zebra tits crazy? Every fuckin time I turn on the fuckin TV all I hear is Atkins this, Atkins that. Fuck me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it just a couple of years ago that the medical world was telling us that an Atkins type diet was maybe not so good for a muthafucker? But then with the onset of Jerret and his fuckin Subway fetish, low carb, low fat, diets jumped into mainstream America and folks forgot all about that shit. And let me say this, I don’t care how big the fuckin burger is, do not, I repeat, do not hand me a slab of hamburger wrapped in fuckin lettuce, and tell me it’s a low carb Whopper. If the muthafucker ain’t on a fuckin bun it’s not a fuckin burger. I’ll be fucked runnin the day I pay for a double Whopper with cheese, hold the bread please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home