small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>soothing</strong>

Friday, October 15

soothing


Most men are taught from day one to hide pain and sickness. Kind of a keep your shit to yourself and buck up and deal with it thing. For some of us, that’s one of those harder then not issues we deal with every day. I mean what man when sick doesn’t want to hear his mother’s voice or his wife’s cool hand across his brow? But as is the lot of a true man, we knuckle up and tie our own shoes and go about the business of being a man. But there are times when the pain is such that all I wanna do is lay my head across the sweet warm bosom of a women and let it all go away. Is that one of the best joys in life or what? Wrapping your arms around a woman and laying your head against her breasts, which no matter what size they may be, always seem to reach out and cradle your head just right, or is that an illusion because it’s the perfect act? You just lay there letting everything go as you close your eyes and take a deep breath as you feel the rhythm of life pulsing beneath you. It’s not a sex thing or this thing or even that thing. It’s just THE thing, one of those special gifts that women have. And this is one of things that only make sense to me.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I think it's someone everyone understands at some level. I have boobs. (40D thank you). People of all ages gravitate to them. It's not a sex thing, it's a primal comfort type thing. Babies spot me at 30 yards and start reaching for em. Then fall asleep and drool all over my 100% silk top. You know? I think it's just something that's hardwired into us: "this is a safe place, nothing bad can happen to you here." So no, on this one, I don't think you're out there all alone with some kinda weird thought no one else will get. You do have a few of those though. Have a good weekend.. I'll be back Monday night.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home