small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>I pity this fool</strong>

Wednesday, February 16

I pity this fool


free pussy right here!

The, I couldn’t pass this up, quote of the week.
He couldn't find any pussy even if it was right in front of him with a big blinking arrow that said "FREE PUSSY" pointing right at it

I was just talking to one of my many inside sources when she suddenly started spinning her head around and screeched this little gem out at me. After she recovered and got her head back pointed the right direction, I told her to go lay down for a while. Scared the fuck out'a me she did.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. This is definitely an instance where the cold water and head between the legs suggestion will come in handy.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home