small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>3:AM and the TV's still on</strong>

Sunday, April 3

3:AM and the TV's still on


Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai it ain’t, but at least I’m getting paid bitches.

I just finished watching the movie “Battleship Earth” written by L. Ron Hubbard and made into a movie by John Travolta. It’s always had the distinction of being picked as one of the worse movies of all time. But after seeing it a few times I can say that I actually like it. In fact I think it’s a pretty good movie. I’ve never given much thought to film critics and their bullshit reviews cause you like what you like. Oh, I dig the fuck out’a “Waterworld” too if anybody out there gives a fuck.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home