small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: cheesecake

Wednesday, August 10

cheesecake

I won't hurt a bit

best quote from a blogger today......
"Have you ever been to bed with a nurse? Got-Dam! They not only are as hot as a red pepper, they all give good back-rubs, too. They drink like fish and fuck like minks. I think that comes from working around dying people all the time"

I copped this off Rob's site Gutrumbles, and since I happen to have more then a few nurses as readers I had to throw this up. Since I of course am a firm believer that nurses (cough cough look to the left)rock.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Now that is something that is very true.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Wellllll... you'll just have to come and see for yourself, won't you?

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home