small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: happy happy joy joy

Monday, August 1

happy happy joy joy

hey Ren, can I have her? Pleaaaassseeeeeeeeeeee!


Can I just break in here and say how much I enjoy looking at the picture I posted at the top of “sweatin the small stuff” for July 29? I don’t know what it is but every time I look at her I can’t help but get a smile on my face. Is it her shy smile or the bright textured background or her playful altitude? I just can’t put my finger on it.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg Beck said...

Satyavati can’t a man just love the titties without discourse as to if they’re real or fake? And I know it’s partly my blame cause over the years it’s become common knowledge that I love the big titties. But let me say here and now that I’m a lover of all titties, large and small, real and store brought. I’m an indiscriminate lover of all female breast….well I do have a small issue with the grandma tittie but even those are good too. and of course it goes without saying that I love yours Satyavati

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home