small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I'm too old for this shit?

Wednesday, July 27

I'm too old for this shit?

lordy, you means all the watermelon I's cans eat?


So since I’m all about being down with the equal opportunity and shit, I’m gonna bag on a few black folk today. As in what the fuck is wrong with these ignorant muthafucker’s living down in Miami? I open the news and the first thing I see is that Miami city leaders are apologizing for a news release that invited summer campers to a ''Ghetto Style Talent Show'' and ''Watermelon Eating Contest”?

The news release said that children who come to the summer camp who "know the meaning of ghetto style" would have a chance to "prove just how ghetto they are.'' But after hearing from some really pissed members of the black community, city leaders have decided to change the name of the muthafucker to the “funky talent show”. Even though the director of the Miami parks who is black by the way doesn’t see what the big deal is with the original name and still insists on the watermelon contest.

Doesn’t see what the fuckin big deal is? My god you stupid backwoods, corn eating not knowing nothing fuck! Black kids are killing each other every fuckin day and doing the drugs and having the low self esteem and looking up to all the stupid baggy pants wearing gold toothed rappers with all the stinkin bling bling as role models, and black leaders are always with the why, why, why? Blame it on this and blame it on that and blame it on what the fuck ever, but ignorant cocksuckers who come up with ideas like a Ghetto style talent show, and watermelon eating contests for black kids are doing nothing but adding to the problem as far as I see it. And yes I eat watermelon, but some of you have to see where I'm coming from?


And fuck those stupid city leaders who have the so-called liberal racist balls to back up a play like this. The only thing missing in all this is let’s slap a bitch and a find the crack dealer contest. And of course some leaders are saying that the critics which I suppose would include my stinkin ass are missing the point. "They have to understand that the young generation has a whole different style than they do … at a ghetto-style talent show the kids are getting together to show their talent." And to that I say
“NO, FUCK YOU…I’M NOT MISSING THE POINT YOU RACIALLY INSENSITIVE BASTARDS”
As far as I see it, our civic and city leaders instead of being happy minding the store, should be working to enlighten and show the kids a better way. And I know all we’re talking about here is a fuckin picnic and shit, where kids are supposed to have fun. But along with the fun is it ok to tell the kids it’s ok to be ghetto, that it’s ok to use the work nigger when describing each other, that it’s cool staying where you are and not wanting to better yourselves? Cause that’s what I see going on here. I guess the reason this fucks me up so bad that besides being stupid, it teaches kids that certain shit that used to be wrong is now ok.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

The problem is that some people are confusing and demeaning their cultural identity. Shame on those people. A community should be pulling itself up, not bringing itself down. With all of the positive role models and achievements that can and should be celebrated, turning the ghetto into some kind of paradise just isn't a productive thing to be teaching kids. In my humble opinion.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Yeah. I'm with you on this one big man. What about those stupid fucks out west with their Ebonics? Makes me want to puke.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As more and more blacks feel comfortable shedding the pukes that prey on their fears, and as us white boy buddies can tell our pals to shove their racist heads up their asses, the closer we will become to erasing the shames of our past. It's not reparations, its straight, honest, no bull shit thinking, direct from KC. Give'm hell Greg.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great post.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

Great posting. I am so hard pressed to believe the unmittegated gaul of some folks. In no way shape or form would I promote a fest in my comunity that held up as a example, those events you outlined.What the Hell are they thinking? How could anyone take part in this thing and keep any pride at all?

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home