small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: cool shit

Tuesday, July 26

cool shit

This is a car advertisement from Great Britain showing a car being driven along a country road. What’s fuckin people up is that when they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. From what my many inside sources tell me the ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.

The sound isn’t that great but if you turn up your speakers you can barely make out the film editor freaking out and shit as to what the fuck is going on with the mist. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you’ll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then stopping only to turn and follow it along the road. Kind’a cool in a fucked up kind of way. click here to see it
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger User451 said...

Twat ! You got me, nice one.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Arathorn said...

Fuckhead damn near shit my pants................good one

8:29 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

You are a bad bastard....holy fuck!

I'm laughing now, but my legs are still tingling.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. I jump every time, even when I know it's coming. What I want to know is, what's that whisper at the end saying? That's driving me batshit!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home