small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: feeling FBO

Monday, July 18

feeling FBO


This weekend was a fuckin bust, Friday I didn’t even go out after work. Instead I went home and after cooking dinner, went to sleep. Saturday night I headed to the Hurricane but left there when I heard that the band Tenderloin was playing up at Davy’s. I got to Davy's and much to my surprise I was waved thru the door and even had a couple of drinks sent over by friends in the bar, but I ended up leaving and going home. Free pass to one of the hottest tickets in town that night plus free drinks, but I just couldn’t find my center. You know how it is, some nights no matter cool shit is, you’re off the bubble and when I get like that it’s usually best for me to go home because in the hunt to find my center I always end up over doing shit. So instead of going out and listening to some good music and hanging around some cool folk, my biggest deal this weekend was going out Sunday and purchasing a new alarm clock. My life in the slow lane.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

At least you proved me wronf and were able to get into the show in the first place.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home