small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: MAX transit system

Monday, July 11

MAX transit system



It might just be my fucked up eyesight or is the new “MAX” transit system that’s set to start later this month in town running the Main Street corridor not looking quite right? I’m gonna take a closer look but the bigass stations that were built for the muthafucker seem to take up a whole lot of shittin sidewalk especially here in Midtown. I’m just saying and shit, but I’d hate to be the cat in a wheelchair or some such device trying to negotiate past one of those muthafuckers. Someone else wanna check and tell me what they think?
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I never thought of that! you're so damn thoughtful.

so... will they replace all the existing main street corridor bus stops? I'm thinking specifically of the one nex to H&R block across from wild oats, diagonal from berbiglia at 43rd and Main. seems like it would be tight fit!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Greg Beck said...

Shit, if you think that's a tight fit check out the ones on Armour & Main.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home