small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: for your safety

Thursday, July 7

for your safety


You know since I work for the MAN, I’m privy to some shit that if you knew would just eat away your stomach linings till you bled blood out’a the back of your asses.
This is upsetting and I thought I should pass it along.
Check your driver's license...

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own!.. I just searched for mine and there it was. ..picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, Where is our right to it? I removed mine, I suggest you do the same.

Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your Name, City and State to see if yours is on file. After your license appears on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement

And please don’t drop any dimes on me cause the MAN doesn’t know I’m doing this. Click here!

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

LOL! You shit! You KNOW I fell for this!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

I thought you said you removed your license!

I got a good chuckle out of it.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Bwah! I searched a coworker, just in case it was some weird phishing scam...funny!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home