small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I'm dead, beam me up bitches

Wednesday, July 20

I'm dead, beam me up bitches


Next to Bones and Uhura, (I would beam onto that ass without hesitation) my favorite old school Star Trek actor James “Scotty” Doohan died today at the age of eighty-five. Besides playing one of the best characters on Star Trek, ole Scotty was one bad muthafucker. You know what I dug about Scotty was that he never minced words.

If shit was fucked up and bout ready to blow the fuck up, he’s just come out and say it. When Kirk would holler out for more thrust, ole Scotty would holler back, “fuck you, thruster’s are out”. Talk was that he never gave much of a shit for William Shatner and probably died thinking “what a pussie with his over acting ass”.

He was a veteran of D-Day in World War Two and during the storming of Juno Beach he got shot the fuck up taking six machine gun rounds to the body and lived to talk about it. Besides being a war hero and a famous TV star, during the course of his life he sired nine children with the latest being born as he hit the ripe age of eighty. Hitting that ass at warp factor nine.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Beck said...

I can't either

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I did not like star trek except for Scotty. Shatner sucked

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home