small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: from the archives.......can you calculate pie? I like apple?

Monday, November 7

from the archives.......can you calculate pie? I like apple?




The other day ya’ll might remember me mentioning that I qualified for membership in the “International High IQ Society”. My so-called IQ was clocked somewhere in the gifted range. And just to make sure it wasn’t a fluke I took another one of their tests, and I scored even higher. It’s no big fuckin deal except in the fact that it’s a big deal to me. Cause if the truth be known, I doubt if any of you muthafucker’s give a flying shit or not how fuckin smart I think I am.

But I’m digging it because I’ve always considered myself self taught and it’s always cool to know that you’re somewhat smarter then the average bear. Plus since my looks fall somewhere between uglier than a muthafucker and what the crapping end of an orangutan’s ass looks like, my mind is sometimes all I have. Along with a sparkling personality, let’s not forget that.

Any fuckin way, I was on the Society’s website and I got to looking thru some of the back issues of their monthly newsletter. All of the members are invited to contribute and I ran across a letter from this one member. She was bitching about the lack of moral support among the mental elitists. (her words not mine) she was bemoaning the fact that there are no hot social clubs or events that cater to those of her ilk. She also despised the fact that most of society tended to snub those of known higher intellect whenever the opportunity presented it’s self.

Now I found this very amusing for if nothing else it’s a given that the smarter a person gets the more degraded their amusements tend to become. Fuck, that doesn’t say shit for me. I dig rock and Buffy and the big ole tittles, seems pretty base to me. Oh, that was another of her choice words, “base”, as in lower earthy things. I hope these muthafucker’s have a function near as to where I can attend. I’ll run thru em like hot coffee thru a colon. Not a damn thing wrong with being smart. It’s sexy, it’ll save your life, and you’ll know which end of the fuckin apple to eat first. But just don’t let it go to your head.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Nightmare said...

She sounds just like a member of the Snivlers Club. Except that they actual have a bar in Carson City NV.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds like she should hang out in Louisiana for a few days, that would blow her mind so bad her IQ would drop IQ 50.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Now since you freak over zombies so much you ought to be more sympathetic to the rest of us.. that picture is going to give me nightmares for days. :<

8:13 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I took that test and got in too. They want you to pay like $60 for a certificate. If you pay more you get a t-shirt. That doesn't sound very smart to me.

7:12 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

Who was it, Groucho(?) - who said he didn't want to join any club who would have him as a member.

True dat.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home