small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: no you didn't just say that

Wednesday, February 28

no you didn't just say that


I’m reading in the news about this Air Force officer who was found guilty of raping six men.

What this cat would do is to troll bars in the area around the base and meet men and after spiking their drinks take em and have his way with em.

Now even though I find this story very interesting and could expound for hours on man on man forced love and spiked drinks and shit, I won’t.

I have to stop what I’m doing and clean the fuckin oatmeal off my keyboard due to the spittake that ensued after reading the words that came out of the mouth of the military prosecutor who won the case.

And I quote…….
"I am pleased. I am emotional, but I am very, very pleased. These men can sit up a little straighter now; I am proud of them," Said Maj. Kathleen Reder, a military prosecutor of the six victims who testified.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

WTF? LOL. Yea, they will sit up straighter! They will also never drink again or become severe alcoholics.

12:59 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

You must be joking! Where in the world do you find this stuff?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

I've never had oatmeal blow up on me in the microwave. 3 minutes is all you need to make it :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home