small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table

Sunday, January 26

Poem of the day. “Love builds up the broken wall and straightens the crooked path.
Love keeps the stars in the firmament and imposes rhythm on the ocean tides.
Each of us is created of it, and I suspect each of us was created for it”.
Maya Angelou, Poet, Mother.

“I just wanted to send you a card with the year coming up of your father’s death. Always keep in your heart that your dad loved you, even though he might have not said it very much, he was very proud of you. You can look back and remember all the good things that he stood for. I love you, and I’m here whenever you need me”.

This is off a card that I received today in the mail from my mother. The year anniversary of my father’s death is in a few days, and my mother, in a mother’s wisdom, just wanted to remind me that she loves me, as did my father. That’s all I can say about that. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home