small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>just commenting on some shit</strong>

Monday, December 20

just commenting on some shit


If you’re a regular reader you all know who Michelle is. She’s this younger chick who I love and consider my closest friend. We spend a lot of time together and do a lot of the shit that best friends do. And I’m the first to admit that when we’re out together in public we make an impression on some folks due to the extreme opposite thing we have going on. Call it black man, white woman, older black man and younger white woman. You can even call it what’s the hot chick doing with that big ugly muthafucker? It’s one of those things the two of us never pay attention too. But last night we were out doing some shit and we decided to stop off and pick up some dinner. We walked into this Subway shop in Westport and the chick came out of the back to handle our order. She saw the two of us together and if her fucking jaw had tightened up any harder she would’a cracked a tooth and shit. Neither of us paid her any mind, just gave her the order and paid for the shit then left. I’m not gonna speak for Michelle but being black and quite a few years her senior, I’ve been exposed to all kinds of racial shit all my life and I’ve never been down with any of it. Life is hard enough as it is, so why go thru life hating muthafuckers because of the way they look? Is that gonna make shit any easier? It’s all bullshit as far as I’m concerned and I’ll be the first one to tell you that to your face. And to pull attitude because I’m black and she’s white, that makes about as much sense as someone telling me I’m not black enough. Bitches, I’ve been black for forty-six fucking years of my goddamned life, and if I’m lucky enough to have a friend that not only loves me but puts her trust in me and can wrap her head around the decidedly odd up way I tend to think, then goddammit that's some priceless shit to me. I don’t even know why the fuck I’m writing about this except that sometimes the “cultural” shit I run into offends the fuck out of me.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg Beck said...

Stacy, thank you for commenting, but please remember this is my site not yours. So in any future comments please control your language and refrain from using words like “Frikkin”. On this site we say fuck, fucking, fuckhole, fuck face, fuckwad, fucker, fuck me running, fucknut, fuck her like she owed you money, or any variation of the word “fuck”. But I will not stand idly by and allow the word “frikkin” on this site. Please don’t ever forget that and please continue to comment on anything that interests you.

Thank you.
The management

1:39 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

Dude You're Black?

I just thought it was bad lighting in the Bar!

LOL Just kidding. I feel the same way! I dated a 6'6" black basketball broad once we got soewm crazy looks, me being lilly white and only 6'2". I just wish I could make all of those judgmental, asspounding, race hating, cum dumpsters would all get sterilized so they could breed kids or hate.

Frick.....Sorry, Fucking Losers.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck the idiots that only see skin color.

-- Alexa

8:59 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

My mother-in-law just called me in a panic to tell me that the doll she got my daughter was... Mexican! It looks like my daughter, that's why she got it, but it had a Mexican name. Shit, by the sound of her voice, I thought somebody died or something. She's from Wichita, btw. Folks in KS got big racial issues. I grew up in KC and Topeka. I got plenty of predjudice half the year - I'm as white as they come, but in the summer I get truly dark and everybody thinks I'm halvsies. Fortunately, here in Co, people could give a shit.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home