small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>let's get some shit started</strong>

Tuesday, December 14

let's get some shit started


Here’s something that I copped from the girls over at the Intelligentsia Exchange. In the spirit of getting to know one another better or just because fucking Christmas is coming up. I’m opening up to all and every question that you as reader’s can come up with that you’ve ever wanted to ask me. Any random questions, like boxers or briefs?….......uh,never mind that one, I think I answered that in one of my posts. But you get the point so lets line em up and see what you can get out’a me. Just put em in the comments section or if you’re shy go ahead and e-mail me.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Why are you scared of zombies???

I'm buying "Shaun Of The Dead" next week and me and Michelle are gonna make you watch it!!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sivad said...

where do you get all the pictures? and why aren't any of them normal?

what was it about buffy that made you such a big fan? it appears you talked about it all the time.

what do you do for a living? or where did you go to school? (tryin to piece together how your brain might work) are you a techie (science/math) or writing/socialogy/psych/etc?

what's with "and the monkey flipped the switch"

10:05 PM  
Blogger Joe Miller said...

Where did you go to high school?

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home