small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <strong>Emmit Otter’s Jug Band Christmas?</strong>

Tuesday, January 18

Emmit Otter’s Jug Band Christmas?


On Christmas Eve a few of us were hanging out at the Hurricane here in town when Angela the bartender started reminiscing about her favorite Christmas shows. She got on this insane rant about some fuckin show called “Emmit Otter’s Jug Band Christmas”. According to her this was the best Christmas show in the world, which to tell you the truth fucked me all up especially since I’d never heard of the muthafucker and I knew for a fact I’d seen every stinkin Christmas show ever made. Apparently this was another of those “cultural” differences that sprout up on occasion betwixt black and white folk. Cause I asked every black person at the bar and there weren’t nary a one of us that had ever seen or heard of the muthafucker. But white folk were all over themselves reminiscing and shit. Hrump! Like there could be such a thing as an all Otter jug band on Christmas. They must take us to be fools. Well it seems that young Angela has gone out to that great beast called Ebay and found the movie in DVD form and we’re all gathering this week to watch it. I can’t wait to see this muthafucker. The shit adults do when alcohols involved.
"and the monkey flipped the switch"
PostScript:
Goddammit, no fuckin wonder I never saw the muthafucker. I didn’t see until I searched for a picture but it's a stinkin Muppet movie? I don’t...I mean did enough acid to watch a fuckin Muppet movie! What kind of man do you think I am?
Hold it….well yeah, I did do enough acid back in the day to justify watching a Muppet movie. If any of you newbie’s wanna hear the story just let me know, and I’ll throw it up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"well yeah, I did do enough acid back in the day to justify watching a Muppet movie. If any of you newbie’s wanna hear the story just let me know, and I’ll throw it up."

regurgitate away!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home