small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: <blockquote>a call to action</blockquote>

Monday, February 21

a call to action



I walk into the Hurricane last night to see what’s happening and as I take a seat at the bar Angela the bartender gives me this real solemn look and hands me a drink.
“I think you’re gonna need this”
Then she reaches under the bar and with trembling hands passes this package over. As I unwrap the package I search her face for answers to my mute questions but there are none. I unwrap the package and this piece of wood tumbles into view, wait! That’s no ordinary piece of wood, it’s a stake! And wrapped around the stake is this mysterious note. Hmmm, it seems that Buffy has left her old stomping grounds in Sunnydale and has come to Kansas City!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

But did she bring Anya with her???

7:16 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds like you are getting ready to have a kick ass time.
Blue

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U too Greg?
Billy Smith expert tree climber

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy! Ahhhhhhhhhhh run. Wait what the hell am I running for we have angel. On second thought "shows his fangs" Come and get me baby.

Greg and buffy.. Hmmm! I can see that happening Hehe. Go get her tiger.

The Raven

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home