small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: yup, I'm a dumbass

Tuesday, April 26

yup, I'm a dumbass


I really need to start turning more lights on in the fuckin morning

This morning when I got up my head was all fucked due to the stinkin weather changing up all the time. So after taking a shower and getting dressed I snatched up a few antihistamines and took maybe two or three and threw the rest of the box into my jacket as I headed out the door. Ok, it was actually four, but that’s not what’s important now.

What is important is when I got to work I took out the box of antihistamines to put into my desk. And when I took a second glance at the box under the bright office lights the above pictured shit is what was in my pocket. No fuckin wonder my day and evening has been a constant walk back and forth. I really need a fuckin keeper sometimes.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a shit storm is headed your way!!

At least your pants will fit better.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

It is a great way to loose weight!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home