small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: back by demand, it's fuckin Monday

Monday, February 6

back by demand, it's fuckin Monday




So, let’s see what’s fucking my head up as of late. Fuck, where did that list go? Oh, this ain’t exactly pissing me off but people who say I use the word “fuck” too much can go fuck off. As a matter of fact fuck these muthafucker’s who fuckin bitch about my so-called excessive use of the word fuck. If by using the word fuck I feel that I can express myself more in the manner I’m fuckin used too then I’m fucking going to use it and all it bastard variations.

Dumbass radio personalities tend to piss me off. You got these pompous cocksucker’s stinking up the airwaves spouting their fucked up rhetoric, and for some reason we the listening public are supposed to think they’re God’s answer to cool. Don’t get me wrong, I can find em as entertaining as the next person but sometimes the dumbassness of it all kills me. The talking monkey’s should just shut the fuck up and play the music. It’s not like they hand pick the stinking songs anyway, the fuckin Man does that.

And speaking of music, who the fuck decided that everything has to be categorized and have a label put on it? You got soul, R&B, nouveau soul, old school soul, gangsta rap, hip hop and other shit I refuse to recognize. Plus there’s rock, math rock, classic rock, power rock, power punk rock, pop punk, punk, metal, roots rock. And the shit goes on and on.

It’s like fucking new car colors, Sapphire silver, timberline green, electric blue, butane blue metallic and cactus green, and my personal what the fuck favorite, “mature nimbus gray pearl. There’s no fucking way you can tell me that car designers aren’t sitting in some room filled with couches and shit passing the blunts and snorting lines to come up with some of this shit. “Yes, this new model comes with the virgin lipstick red interior along with the cum white exterior, together we call it the pearl necklace. And if you don’t know what a pearl necklace is then you need to go ask somebody.



"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Math rock? Hmmmmm, you're gonna have to expound on that for this math geek. ;)

8:24 AM  
Blogger curmudgeon said...

Fuck those fucking fuckers.
Fuckheads.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Don't forget my personal favourite of the 70's/80's... "Art Rock"

7:45 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

There is good music and bad music
nice cars and shitty cars
good people and fucking stoopid people
and the list goes on...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home