small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: asshole or not? you be the judge

Monday, January 22

asshole or not? you be the judge


A friend of mine and her coworkers did this to some cat they work with. In case you’re color blind or some such shit, they covered every fuckin inch of his cubicle at work in tin foil. They went as far as to cover the books and pens and coins and shit on his desk.

I don’t know, I’m pretty cool about a lot of shit but when it comes to my workspace either on the job or at home I can be abnormally anal. Ok. a giant asshole. It takes an effort for me not to scream at the cleaning chick when she doesn’t put my trashcan back in its proper spot after emptying it.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Well Hell Michelle said...

Okay, the tinfoil would piss me off, but a trashcan, Greg? Maybe we need to get you some xanax...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Xavier Onassis said...

That's fucking funny!!! I'll have to share that with the guys at work. AFTER I get back from vacation. I ain't stoopid.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Capricorn Cringe said...

That's genius! And juvenile, but what the hell ;)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I'm with you, Greg. I may be a little bit of a slob at home, but my workplace has to be 100% clean, in tip top shape and everything in place or I go batshit crazy. And me being batshit crazy is just a downer on the whole day.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Well Hell Michelle I think Your right. Give him a sedagive on the nosy...........Naaaa! forget the sedagive let's cover his whole apartment building in tin foil........LOL..Evermore

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is SSSOOOO like some shit somebody would do in our office. (i'll send pics whenever i do!)
-- so plans the sister

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well at least a person can use all that foil to bake patatoes or some shit.

But I would be pissed. Hell it would be a good excuse to miss work. Any excuse is good enough to miss work.

At least it sort of looks futuristic.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work with your friend. I have no idea how she is but I saw this when I went to work the other day. Pretty cool, I work with someone who knows Greg Beck!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home