small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: from the archives....duck is a four letter word

Wednesday, January 11

from the archives....duck is a four letter word



Michelle told me something the other day that I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around. Whilst she was fucking off in Loose Park the other day, she claims to have been a witness to a duck gangbang just scant yards from where she was sitting. The way her version goes five ducks landed near her and whilst one duck kept watch, two other ducks grabbed what can only be assumed was a chick duck and held her down while the other ducks took turns fucking her.

Now, with all that being said and me not being an expert in Ornithology, I wasn’t aware that ducks were into the gangbang thing. I also wasn’t aware that duck’s had duck cocks to gangbang with. I never eaten a duck but I’ve eaten a lot of chicken, and when you buy the chicken in the store and pull out that little pouch of giblets and shit, I’ve never seen a tiny chicken cock sitting off in there. And yeah, I wasn’t there and I love and trust Michelle, but come the fuck on, duck’s holding another duck down whilst pulling the ole train on her? That just don’t sound kosher.

And I know that ducks reproduce and shit, I’m just not up on all the schematics. I just can’t imagine some duck from the bad side of the tracks telling his duck boy’s;
“all right youse, when that bitch lands to eat the bread see, we’re gonna jump her see. Then I’m hopping on back see, and plowin her like I got John Deer stamped on my ass see”?
Nope, just can’t see it. And the worst of it? I know the next time I’m around a live chicken or duck, goose, whatever, I’m feeling it up just to see if it pops a stiffie or what. And if it pushes back and follows me home, then I guess I got a new friend and something to show Michelle.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I have seen it many times. I have also seen one duck, a rather large duck jump on a female mallard, and all the other male mallards started jumping on him and biting him.

Every time I would park my car this scene would play out, about 5:30pm every afternoon, next to the jogging path.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of it before.

My parrot has a cloaca, a kind of an internal dick. I think when he mates he kind of "smears" his junk on the simlarly placed opening on the female by jumping onto her back.

I don't know what exactly sets them off. I don't think there's any swinging dicks involved.
MM

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home