small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: “How do you know when god is telling you to get all your ducks in a row?”

Friday, May 19

“How do you know when god is telling you to get all your ducks in a row?”


When your crazyassed bipolar wife of eleven years wakes up in the fuckin middle of the night with the notion that you’re cheating on her and pulls your cock off with her bare fuckin hands. Let me repeat that;
"bitch takes her bare hands and rips your shit right the fuck off your body. No knife, no pliers, no tools, just her bare hands"
Crazy bipolar wife or not, I think if I was that muthafucker I’d gingerly take a seat and have a long revaluation of my life and what the fuck I’m doing wrong. Cause you know that’s just some fucked up shit.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger "The D" said...

The a funny part of this story is that they won't use his last name but the put his fucking face with the article!!!

Yet another reason to never get married

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

And that's why gods a woman. You see Way! Way! Way! up thier out thier at the beginning of space she's looking down on this tiny little planet. Hmmmmmm let's see what should I do today. Apocalypse Naaaaa. Apocalypse Naaaaa. F5 tornado naaaaa. Tsunami Naaaaaa. Near earth collision with a giant meteor Maybe...How about I make a woman snap and tear off a few balls. Yeaaaa that's what this universe needs just a little reminder of who's in charge. A good ole penis yank just to keep the men in thier place...Evermore
You know just out of curiosity I wonder what his first thought's were.

P.S. I'm getting a titanium cup with spikes welded onto to a chasity belt with a giant master lock. That should keep me safe while in dreaming.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i agree wholeheartedly w/ sapphire.
2. that picture of whatever somebody took a few pictures of and made one, will make you wanna snap some shit offa somethin.......damn!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

There's something just wrong with the whole concept of women in control of the universe. It goes against the natural order. And even if somewhere in some extraterrestrial twisted dimension the women *are* in charge, it'll never happen in this house. As far as I'm concerned, a man that can be walked on is a man to walk away from. I just can't manage to muster up any respect for a man that lets a woman run things. I don't know, maybe this makes me the freak in this group (freak, of course, being a relative term given the company).. but I just can't deal with that sort of stuff.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home