small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: by the power vested in me.......

Tuesday, October 24

by the power vested in me.......


I ran into something this weekend I never experienced before, well I have but not in this context. I’m at Michelle’s wedding just kind’a goofing around before the ceremony started when I found myself standing next to the chick who drove in from out of town to officiate things.

I say hello and then I mention that hey, we both have something in common. She looked at me and asked what would that be? I informed her that I do weddings too. You know just a little small talk, no big deal right?

So she asks me what church I’m affiliated with and where do I minister at. I tell her no church, I became ordained over the internet because my friends wanted me to be the one to marry em. Then I went on to say that I leave all that other shit to the pros. She stiffened up and out came the “oh really?”

Fuck me running; did I just get snobbed on by the chick minister? So I watched real close how she did the wedding and as far as I could tell it was no different from the way I do weddings. I'm not muthafuckin the chick minister but some people’s kids, I’m just saying and shit.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Yea, I get the same thing in the computer field. Don't have a computer science degree, so I get snubbed.

Hey, as long as you do the job she has nothing to get all snobish about it, people like that need help...mental help.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

There are those ass hammers in every field.

God people
horse people
dog people

Fucking lame people if you ask me.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

Hey..
I don't have a lot of time with things going on.. just wanted to say thanks for everything.
Love ya.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home