small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: hey dumbshit, it ain't called being in the public eye for nothing

Monday, November 6

hey dumbshit, it ain't called being in the public eye for nothing



I don’t know if it’s because it’s early or what but I can’t think of a thing to talk about. Well there is the good Rev. Ted Haggard who’s telling anybody that gives a shit that he’s guilty of sexual immorality. Yeah, I brought the crack but didn’t use it and I had the gay sex but I didn’t enjoy it…whatever.

You know it isn’t that I have issues per say with the religious front. It’s just harks back to the old adage that muthafuckers living in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Because it’s usually a sure bet that if a muthafucker’s constantly pulling the bum’s rush and talking big shit under the guise of their political party or religion, someone’s hiding something in the mix.

And you know what else, fuck you, it’s not a race thing, or a religious thing, or what fuckin office you hold kind of thing. It’s about being accountable for your fuckin actions.

Cause when you start mouthing off against other folks or trying to impose your brand of bullshit on someone else, you better make goddamn muthafuckin sure your house is in order. You know there’s always gonna be someone out there from back in the day that you fucked over who’s rubbing one out to the thought of you falling.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I love it when the self-righteous fall.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I'm glad you liked it... personally, I think people should read both yours and mine together. It would round things out perfectly.
*smooch*

11:52 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

And the choir said Amen!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is.. the 2604th Bible-humper busted for batting for the other side?

I'm not surprised at all. I think the bigger retards in this mess is the people who keep sending these assholes money.

3:14 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Great! Way to cut to the chase on that one Greg............

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home