small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: I can imagine this conversation going on somewhere in that gray area

Saturday, February 10

I can imagine this conversation going on somewhere in that gray area







James….”good god!”

Anna Nicole Smith….”who the fuck are you?”

James…. “I’m James Brown bitch, the hardest working man in show business”.

Anna….”what the fuck, how come I’m dead, fuck that how come I ain’t buried?”

James….”I’ve been asking myself that ever since I got to this muthafucker.”

Anna….”say you’re kind’a cute and I loves me some old men.”

James….”those are some big ole titties and I loves me some big ole titties.”

Anna….”so, the hardest working man in show business huh?”

James….”like the song says, it’s a man’s world. How about you bring your pretty self on over here and sit on daddies lap and tell me where it hurts.”


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

4 Comments:

Blogger SmedRock said...

That story just justified every bit of time I had ever put into reading this blog. Awesome. lol

3:21 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

NICE. You know I've thought about this post for two days and it gives me the creeps. But in a good way.

Awesome story.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect, Greg, just fuck'n perfect.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, what kind of nutty trend is this? none of the stars are getting buried after death anymore.

of course, there are those who are being buried alive... but this thing with james brown and anna nicole. it's like somebody just can't let 'em go!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home