small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: mayhaps, I'm wound too tight?

Wednesday, June 13

mayhaps, I'm wound too tight?


You know what I think is so fuckin rude? It’s when some asshole soliciting for a charity calls your house and greets you by your first name like you’re some long lost pal.

Fuck you, you don’t fuckin know me so what gives you the fuckin right to greet me by my first name?

First off I think it’s disrespectful as fuck and if you think by using that tactic to gain an “in” with me, you are so wrong.

To think that calling me and trying to get all familiar and shit, asking me if you’re breaking into my yard work using my first name as many times as you can makes you what in my book?

It makes you a shit flinging moronic piece of shit and until you learn proper phone manners?

Suck a dick.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to redirect your anger.
The chimp on the phone is just reading a script, and he already knows he's a piece of shit.
These guys are the bad guys:
http://www.lakinassociates.com/telemarketingscript.html or http://www.5star-telemarketing.com/telemarketing-scripts.html

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home