small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: nominate me and I'll set you free

Friday, August 3

nominate me and I'll set you free


Hey, my many inside sources just told me that it’s time for the
2007 Black Weblog Awards”.

So since I can’t vote for myself, not that I’m saying that I would……… But you can go to the link and nominate me in the below categorys if you like.

Hell if I win we’ll all go out for ice cream and shit. Who knows, I might even upset a muthafucker or two.



BLACK BLOGGER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
This category is for bloggers that have been blogging visibly since January 1, 2003.
been blogging on this site since 2002

BEST PERSONAL BLOG
This category is for blogs which feature the opinions of the author. Blogs do not have to adhere to a specific theme.
shit, do I fit this category or what?

BEST HUMOR BLOG
This category is for humor blogs or blogs which feature humorous content.
I can do humor

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

8 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great job. You deserve it!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Greg,

All the times we've hung out and you never mentioned anything to me about you being black. What gives?

Of course I'll nominate you!

10:35 AM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Blatant self promotion! I'm ok with that.... you are nominated!

7:05 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Too bad there's no category for best use of unique catchy little graphics...like that Soul Train inspired thing on this post!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

done...

9:13 PM  
Blogger GB, RN said...

Is there a category for sarcasm??

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominated you. Your blog is awesome!

Satyavati sent me years ago and I've been reading ever since ;0)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Steve B said...

I'd proably vote for you, if it wasn't for all the fuckin profanity and shit.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home