small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: bad day in a one horse town

Wednesday, January 18

bad day in a one horse town



Please, I have something to say

I’m having a bad fuckin week and it’s not even half fuckin over and the way I fuckin feel about the fuckin state of my fuckin world right now I couldn’t give a fuck about fuck. So fuckin adjust accordingly and brace yourselves for any fuckin sudden course corrections. That’s all for right now so please, as you were and carry on and all that good shit.


"and the monkey flipped the switch"

5 Comments:

Blogger Arathorn said...

Brother stay strong and don't let them get to you......you are better than that. I will say a prayer for you.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh....

--- so winces the sister

12:10 PM  
Blogger Sapphire said...

Ok every body huddle around this could be the big one...Harold you go hide behind that tree and when he comes out trank him with the darts..Frank you go hide behind the bushes and wait till I give the signal. Then you throw the sleeping gas at him. I'll be ready with the strait jacket "wait what do I do" You just go up to him and tell him everything will be alright. "what are you nuts his fuck raid siren went off. Let's just do it this way you trank him you gas him and I will just throw the jacket at him and run like hell. Buy that time if we do it right he will trip over the strait jacket while getting intangeld in the straps and roll right into the truck...."who's going to drive the truck"...Hopefully he will drive himself crazy before us so all we have to do is run hell since the truck will be right behind us....Evermore

P.S. Stay cool big guy.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the fuckin' same...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

I LOVE that mug.

Feel better.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home