small brush shouldn't fuck with big timber

Death's Door, the view from the Spanish announcers table: waking up pissed

Monday, April 2

waking up pissed


It’s Monday and the beginning of the work week so I’m gonna knock off a few things that’s been on my mind irritating the fuck out’a me. Starting off with this commercial that’s been running on the Discovery Channel.

If you’ve been watching that “Planet Earth” series which I so fuckin highly recommend you might have seen the commercial. It’s about earth resources or some such shit but there’s a line in it where some egghead is talking about that if the rest of the world lived like Americans, we’d need three planet Earths due to our excessive ways.

Every single fuckin time I see this muthafucker I go “fuck you”. Between the fuckin war, the stinking Iranians, the cocksucking Chinese, all the tree huggers, and every other fucknut out there that bangs on us.

I REFUSE TO FUCKIN APOLIGISE FOR BEING AN AMERICAN AND LIVING IN AMERICA! FUCK YOU…FUCK YOU….FUCK YOU…AND FUCK YOU TOO!

It seems like the cool new hipster trend is that we should feel guilty for being Americans. Shit’s fuckin up in the fuckin Middle East? Blame America.

Global warming? Blame the fuckin Americans. Aids in Africa, mass starvation, bird flu, pink eye, anal tainting, blame the fuckin Americans.

Personally I’m sick and fed up with hearing the shit and you all can suck the American corn straight out of my big fat black overfed American ass.

"and the monkey flipped the switch"

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GO BOY!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Hell Yes!

That is exactly what is going on.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

OK, I guess this is just my day to piss everyone off.

I think what the commercial is trying to say is that industrialized nations use and waste more resources per capita than everyone else, and that this overuse and wastage could and should be cut down.

The commercial plays in the US so it targets Americans. It's equally applicable to most industrialized nations including the wealthy nations of the Middle East (the ones not getting blown up).

The point still remains that we are unnecessarily huge consumers of resources that are meant for everyone, and if we don't do something about it, we're all going to be fucked.

So I'm sorry for pissing you off, but see it in the context of the bigger picture.

Love you. Mean it. And I have an EEOC appointment on Thursday.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandfather mobied from Nebraska to Alberta in the 1890's. I have been pining to move to THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH since I was a child. You sir are 100% correct and I salute you. To all you commie/terrorist supporting scum FUCK YOU

Thanks for the chance to get that off my chest.

FREE

1:47 PM  
Blogger HateTaxes said...

satyavati, the one thing about the statement is that it is false. If every country in the world used, not wasted, resources like we did then someone somewhere would figure out how to get more. We have only scratched the surface of the earth when it comes to natural resources.
But there are those that state we are destroying the earth by what we are doing. I personally think that is a bunch of crap.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

It's like this. It takes a very, very long time for nature to create things like natural gas, crude oil, and coal. It takes time for trees to grow. And if you use things up faster than they can be made, then you run out. It's that simple.

Everything is finite. It might not affect you in your lifetime, but that's no reason to make things worse for generations coming. Someone 'figuring out' how to get more? You can't get what isn't there.

The fact remains that we waste incredible amounts of resources that we don't have to.

If you think that someone can just pull crude oil or coal out of their ass, then you're either delusional or in a lot of denial. If you don't care about anything that happens after you're dead and gone, then you're selfish. If you think you can just go on taking and taking and that it'll last forever, you're wrong.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Circa Bellum said...

satyavati, totally brainwashed, yes I shit crude oil out of my ass every morning. On schedule. You need to stick to going around apologizing for all the bad things in the world that America is responsible for and shut up about what you don't know about. Wait, those two things are the same. Sorry.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Satyavati devi dasi said...

I'd respond if I could just find a point to respond to...

6:43 PM  
Blogger The Other Mike S. said...

What you said.

Except my big, fat overfed American ass is white.

Damned well said!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're 100% exactly right. Thank God there are still a few of us real Americans left. Keep up the good work!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home